Timely shipping is critical to your business, especially during the holiday retail season. Of course, this is also a time when shipments are at a high risk for delay or loss because of the volume being processed by the major carriers (FedEx, USPS, and UPS).
- FedEx and USPS are observing Christmas on Tuesday, December 25 and New Year’s Day on Tuesday, January 1. Orders placed on those days will not move until the following day.
- VAPRO Supply's standard shipping cutoff is 3:00PM EST. If you need to order after 3:00PM EST, VAPRO Supply's After Hours (AH!) Shipping service will extend our same-day shipping guarantee until 8:00PM EST. See our Shipping Policies page for details.
- VAPRO Supply will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
To make things smoother for you, we have compiled some tips for reducing your risk of delayed or lost goods during the holiday season:
- Mondays are the busiest shipping days for all carriers. Packages shipped on Mondays have a greater chance of being delayed or lost.
- FedEx Priority Overnight and FedEx Standard Overnight are guaranteed shipping methods and should be your choice for critical shipments required on or before particular days between now and Christmas. Please note, the FedEx Express Money-Back Guarantee will be suspended from Tuesday, December 18 through Monday, December 24.
- FedEx Ground is a day-definite service. Day-definite service guarantees the delivery of your package by the quoted delivery day, but unlike FedEx Priority Overnight and FedEx Ground, the quoted delivery day will vary based on distance, location, and other conditions. Please note, the FedEx Ground Money-Back Guarantee will be suspended for packages picked up on Monday, November 26 through Monday, December 24.
- USPS Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service. While most USPS Priority Mail shipments will reach their destination within two to three days, the delivery window is not guaranteed. During holidays the USPS can be slower than normal and offers no guarantees.
- USPS Priority Mail tracking is often delayed during this time of year. Please allow five (5) days before contacting us about a delayed USPS Priority Mail shipment. USPS will not provide us with additional information or support until five (5) days after your shipment was assigned a tracking number.
- FedEx service guarantees are provided to the shipper. If you experience a delayed or lost shipment, we will be happy to help you with the claims process. As the receiving party, calling FedEx directly will only lead to lost time, frustration, and the potential for misleading information.
- We do not recommend using FedEx Ground for Black Friday shipments to the Northeast or Northwest.
For additional information, please review our Shipping Policies.